The 2017 submission period for Oakwood is now open until February 10!
Please note that we are open to submissions not only from current SDSU students, but from faculty, staff, alumni, members of the Brookings area creative community, and now writers and artists of the Northern Great Plains region.
Submissions to Oakwood must adhere to the following requirements:
- One submission piece/attachment per email
- Title and genre (poetry, art, fiction, etc.) of submission must appear in subject line
- Literary attachments must be in .doc or .docx format
- Maximum length for literary submissions is 15 pages
- Visual art attachments must be in .jpeg or .jpg format
- Submission limits: five poems or artworks, 3000 words for prose.
Please send all submission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any questions or concerns you may have with the submission process.